Job Vacancies in J&K Department of Social Welfare JKICPS 2018
J&K State Child Protection Society Department of Social Welfare has recently declared an employment notice for the Recruitment of 128 Posts. Candidates who are interested in this job, they can apply for the Post through Online an Official Website and submitted their Application Form with all relevant documents on or before the 29/06/2018.
Name of the post:
Various Posts (Details are given Below)
- Programme Managers (Child Protection/ Training IEC& Advocacy)
- Programme Officers (CNCP/JCL/ Training/IEC Advocacy)
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator
- Account Assistant
- State Adoption Resource Agency (SARA)
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Specialised Adoption Agency (SAA)
- Manager/ Coordinator
- Social Worker
- Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator
- Officer in Charge (Superintendent)
- Probation Officer/Child Welfare Officer
- Para-Medical Staff
- Store Keeper- cum-Accountant
Total number of Posts: 128
- Candidates who are permanent residents of J&K State.
- Are having age as on 01.01.2018 Not below 18 years; and Not above
- 40 years in case of Open Merit.
- 43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates.
- 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
- 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees.
- Are in possession of the prescribed academic/professional/technical qualifications and fulfill all other eligibility conditions wherever required as shown against each post/item in the Annexure by or before the last date of submission of application forms i.e. 29/06/2018.
- There shall be a combined evaluation on the basis of academic merit and written test as under:
- 85% weight -age will be given to written examination (85 marks)
- 10% weight-age shall be given to eligibility academic merit.
- 5% marks for higher qualification on prorate basis.
Have to deposit fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) through on-line mode i.e. Debit cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking. Candidates who are eligible for applying for more than one post are required to apply separately for each post.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online by clicking on the “apply” button shown on the JKSCPS website: www.jkicps.org. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully.
The in-service candidates/contractual employees shall submit photocopy of filled Online application form.
Ooic.in is the best website to look for Government and Private Jobs for Jammu and Kashmir State. Get full details of J&K Department of Social Welfare RECRUITMENT 2018 such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, J&K Department of Social Welfare RECRUITMENT Process and lots more. Browse all 2018 J&K Department of Social Welfare Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir State
Checkout the recent employment opportunities for J&K Department of Social Welfare in Jammu and Kashmir State. We have the latest Government and Private Jobs in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Government and Private Jobs as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Government and Private Jobs today
Looking For Latest News of Jammu and Kashmir ( Click Here )