J&K Health & Family Welfare Pharmacists Job Vacancies 2019
Due to poor response, last date of submission of Application forms in reference to Advertisement Notice No CMO/S/Plg/2019.20/31-36 dated:- 15.05.2019 for hiring of Pharmacists in Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushdhi Kendra (PMBJAK) at District Hospital Samba, is hereby extended upto 10-06-2019. However other terms & conditions/criteria as metioned in the advertisement shall remain the same.
Advertisement Notice for hiring of Pharmacists in Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushdhi Kendra (PMBJAK) at District Hospital Samba.
Applications are invited from eligible registered Pharmacists to work, on profit sharing basis, in the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendras(PMBJAK) to be set up at District Hospital Samba.
Eligible Criteria for an Applicant:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of J&K and preferably residing in the District Samba.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years
- Candidates more in age shall be preferred over younger candidates.
- The candidate shall be a Pharmacist, registered with J&K Pharmacy Council. Preference shall be given to the candidates having Diploma in Pharmacy or higher related qualification from recognized institute. He/She shall have working knowledge of operating computer for billing purpose.
- He/she shall be unemployed for which he/she has to give an undertaking to this effect on stamp paper duly attested by 1st Class Judicial Magistrate.
Terms & conditions:
- PMBJAK shall be run on 24×7 basis under the supervision of Medical Superintendent Samba.
- Engagement of Pharmacist in PMBJAK is a temporary arrangement for three years on performance basis and shall not confirm any right for his /her permanent absorption/ regularization in the department and can be terminated any time without notice.
- Out of total 20% margin on MRP of each drug as per guidelines ,registered pharmacists shall be provided 15 % (each Pharmacist -7.5%) of margin on MRP of each drug and rest of 5% of the margin shall go to HDF of DH Samba.
- Only medicines supplied by BPPI should be sold at PMBJAK.
- All the billing should be done by using software provided by BPPI.
- The Selected Pharmacists shall execute an agreement with the department through Medical Superintendent, DH Samba attested by 1st Class Magistrate, that he/she will abide by all the terms and conditions as laid by the department and shall work under the supervision Medical Superintendent,DH Samba and shall not claim any regular appointment/regularization in the department in lieu of this agreement.
- Interested eligible candidates shall apply on application form duly printed A4 size paper as per format given below along with self attested copies of following documents:
- Academic & Technical Qualification Certificates
- Pharmacist Registration Certificate
- State Subject Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- NOC from concerned DIC & District Employment Exchange
- Certificate of Knowledge in computers
- Affidavit for unemployment duly attested by 1st Class Judicial Magistrate
- Postal Order of Rs. 200/- in favour of Chief Medical Officer, Samba payable at Samba
Last date for submission of application forms is 28th May 2019 extended upto 10-06-2019