Government Medical College Srinagar Job Vacancies
Applications on the prescribed format are invited from the eligible Permanent Residents of J&K State (belonging to Kashmir Division) for filling up of the following Posts on Academic Arrangement Basis under SRO-384 of 2009 Dated: 14-12-2009, read with SRO, 409 of 2013 Dated: 19-08-2013 for a period of one year, which shall be extendable up-to maximum for a period of six years one year at a time subject to better performance, conduct and prescribed age limit which shall not exceed more than (65) years or till such time posts are filled up by the competent authority on regular basis.
Name of the post: Dialysis Assistant
No. of Posts: 04
- 5200-20200+2400 (Pre-revised)
- Revised Level-4 (25500-81100)
Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 with Science (Full Medical) and Diploma in the Dialysis from Government recognized institute.
Terms & Conditions:
- The applicants are advised to enclose with their application form self attested copies of the below mentioned documents/certificates
- Date of Birth certificate
- State Subject Certificate (PRC)
- 10+2 with Science (Full Medical)
- Diploma in Dialysis
- Category Certificate, if any
- Experience Certificate, if any
- The appointee shall be paid salary at the minimum of pay-scale in accordance with SRO- 384 of 2009, dated: 14-12-2009 read with the SRO-409 of 2013, Dated: 19-09-2013.
- The selected candidates shall have to enter into an agreement that they will not leave the job before the completion of one year’s contract. Abandoning/ terminating of the agreement, as the case may be, will require two months prior notice on either side failing which the salary will not be paid for one month to the incumbent which shall always remain in deposit with the department and shall be released on completion of sanctioned term.
- Are having age as on 01.12.2018 not:
- below 18 years; and
- above: 40 years in case of Open Merit
- 63 years in case of retired Servicemen
- 43 years in case of category candidates.
- The candidates may download the application format from the official website of the Government Medical College, Srinagar i.e http://www.gmcs.edu.in
- In case of large numbers of candidates apply for the above posts, candidates will be shortlisted for interview in accordance with number of posts.
- The applications should reach to the office of undersigned from 08.12.2018 to 20.12.2018 up-to 01.00 PM.
- No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the written test/interview.